Top Movers Is Open For Business During Covid-19
Considering the current pandemic situation, we follow all COVID guidelines during our moving services in Adelaide. We are now providing contactless moving services in Adelaide, nearby suburbs, and interstate for essential moves only. Due to the extension of the lockdown, all moves performed during this time must be essential. Therefore, we have now returned to providing contactless moving services. We are now moving boxes to and from Adelaide with some limitations just to avoid the risk of viral transmission.
For pre-booked moving schedules, we suggest our customers re-schedule their moving date if it is not essential. We would suggest you plan or re-schedule your date after lockdown ends. But if you think your move is essential and you want it to happen on the pre-decided date, we intend to complete your move as booked in a contactless way. Being one of the reputable local removals in Adelaide, it is our responsibility to make it happen. You don’t need to call unless there is no change in your moving plan.
We Need Your Help!
You need to provide us with an exact inventory so that we know exactly what items need to be moved to ensure all the right stuff is shifted. Also, please provide us instructions for your new property access. Will you be available and keep the doors open, or will you be leaving keys out for us? We are asking for this help because we should be aware of the access instructions before the moving day to don’t have to come in direct contact with us.
Certain COVID Suggestions For Our Customers
- Please clean and prepare at your property. Sanitize all surfaces, including all door handles and doorknobs, with disinfectant or soap before we arrive.
- Label all your items so that our unloading team should know which box contains fragile items.
- Isolate yourself in a separate room or outside of the residence while our movers complete their work
- Please contact our company through a call. Avoid personal meetings. Our team will call you on arrival. In case you have any instructions or questions, feel free to call them at any time.
- We would encourage digital payment through credit card details to save over the phone for secure payment. Please avoid cash or EFTPOS payments at this time.
Please Inform Us In Advance
- If you have been traveling overseas recently or in self-isolation for any reason, you must inform us.
- If you have COVID symptoms, rebook your move for another time.
- If you are a senior citizen with an age above 70 years, we will request you to avoid involving in the moving process. Ask your family or friend to oversee the move on your behalf. If you can’t arrange this, please inform us so that we will find out an alternative for you before your move.
Why You Should Choose Us As Your Movers In Adelaide?
- We disinfect our vehicles both in the morning and evening.
- We practice proper hygiene as per advice from the Department of Health.
- We are not charging any cancellation fees. If you don’t want to move at this pandemic time, feel free to inform us.
- We do not let any of our team members work if they have any symptoms of illness. Instead, we have instructed our staff that anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home, consult a doctor, and follow all protocols regarding self-isolation and testing.
- We have been actively monitoring advice from the government for new requirements and best practices.
Under normal circumstances, our customers are free to assist us with handling items to speed up the moving process. Looking at the current pandemic situation, we do not offer such an option. We reserve the right to leave any moving job where our movers feel at risk, as this is a public health issue.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to call us. Give us a call at 0481353300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org